International Business Development Executive
Experience: 1 to 4 Years’ experience in International Sales is mandatory
Designation: International Business Development Executive
Education Qualification: B.Tech/B.E./ M.Tech/M.E./M.Sc.
Domain: Electronics & Communication, Computer Science Engineering, Information Science and Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, Biotechnology, Pharma
Function Segment: US Sales
Sagacious is looking for a Sales talent like you to join our team. If you enjoy doing Sales work then this is the opportunity for you.
Exemplary work profile:
- Performing various patent searches – prior art search, novelty search, patentability search, patent portfolio, patent landscaping, validity searches, sequence searches, structure searches etc.
- Conduct comprehensive searches of technical and patent information using online database and other information resources.
- Analyze and summarize search results.
- Provide insightful evaluation and analysis of results.
- Preparing final reports and deliverables as per required standards.
- Deliver timely, value-added patent search reports.
- Strong scientific aptitude and technical knowledge
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Willingness and openness to learn about new technologies / processes
Candidate will be working for Sales department of Sagacious IP and shall be involved in multiple activities like:
- The candidate will be responsible for sale of professional Intellectual Property Research services to suitable prospects
- As a salesperson, the candidate will start with heavy amount of prospecting to generate your own leads to which Sagacious will support you in selling custom research engagements. For Sagacious, each assignment from a client is unique in scope, topic, deliverable, and time frame.
- The candidate will be dealing with top-level executives in small, medium and large-sized firms. Apart from dealing with decision makers, the candidate needs experience and self-confidence to manage the procurement and administrative departments at client’s end. Hence, the candidate must be a proven, ethical, self-starter with a motivation to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
- One of the critical requirements & company policy is that your engagement framework of Sales should always keep the Sales Manager involved with the client during the progress of the deal. We are not looking for candidates who like to develop their portfolio of clients without keeping Sales Manager in the loop. Teamwork is key characteristic for us.
- The candidate should be skilled cold caller and can manage heavy calling, especially during first six months of his job. The type of services we sell require the salesperson to be a ‘prospecting guru’ who will farm out leads on daily basis.
- Experience in IP (Intellectual Property) industry is desirable though not mandatory.
- Net-net, we need professional sales
Candidate will report to: Project Manager / Manager
Package: Based on performance in the selection process. As per industry standards.
Quick overview of the company:
- Sagacious Research is a fast growing Intellectual Property Research and Patent Search firm based in India providing Patent Search and in-depth Licensing Support .We work with global firms in domains like Electronics, Telecom, Biotech, Pharma, Mechanical, etc. to consult them on their technical research relating to Intellectual Property.
- At Sagacious, specialized & dedicated patent search experts work with Patent Practitioners, Inventors/Researchers, In-house Patent Counsels/Businesses, and Technology Investors throughout the Patent Lifecycle helping them take informed decisions.
- Most important of our service offerings include Prior-Art/ Patent Searches, Patent Licensing & Litigation Support, Patent Drafting Support, and Patent Watches/Monitoring.
- Value proposition of Sagacious is uncomplicated – Top-quality work product and Timely Delivery.
Please also include the following details along with your resumes:
- Cover Letter
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Willingness to work in Delhi NCR
- Notice period to be served