Content Writers (Marketing Team)
Designation: Content Writer
Education Qualification: Freshers with Science Background (B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech)
Exemplary work profile:
- Create a transparent content development process
- Write relevant content for intellectual property services (patent, trademark)
- Day-to-day web based SEO content writing, editing and proofing
- Content management of our website / Facebook / twitter page
- Write original plagiarism free, unpublished articles
- Professional writing tone and style
- Excellent written English skills with specific focus on language, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Ability to express ideas in a logical manner
- Good with interpersonal communication and possesses team work attitude
- Passionate about new media and digital technologies and updated with the trending issues worldwide
Candidate will report to: Project Manager / Manager
Package: Based on performance in the selection process. As per industry standards.
Quick overview of the company:
- Sagacious Research is a fast growing Intellectual Property Research and Patent Search firm based in India providing Patent Search and in-depth Licensing Support .We work with global firms in domains like Electronics, Telecom, Biotech, Pharma, Mechanical, etc. to consult them on their technical research relating to Intellectual Property.
- At Sagacious, specialized & dedicated patent search experts work with Patent Practitioners, Inventors/Researchers, In-house Patent Counsels/Businesses, and Technology Investors throughout the Patent Lifecycle helping them take informed decisions.
- Most important of our service offerings include Prior-Art/ Patent Searches, Patent Licensing & Litigation Support, Patent Drafting Support, and Patent Watches/Monitoring.
- Value proposition of Sagacious is uncomplicated – Top-quality work product and Timely Delivery.
Please also include the following details along with your resumes:
- Cover Letter
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Willingness to work in Delhi NCR
- Notice period to be served